Tuesday, January 19, 2021

It's Too Late (Already)

Back in the year 2000, Amoeba Records released a goofy little album, featuring my goofy little song, "Babylon.com", that stated my opinion Silicon Valley and the Tech Lords were "blowing the smoke of the new economy up your ass". It's opening lyric was "I don't wanna be no slave to no dot-com." 

 Now Ann Althouse is working with the fuckers - becoming a censor herself. I just posted the opinion Joe Biden ain't gonna make it - he'll be assassinated (a fair prediction under the circumstances - unless you don't take what the Democrats have done seriously) - and then, my comment disappeared. Here's a new opinion: 

 Free speech is done here - and so is America. 

 The left HAS taken us to war.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON