Sunday, December 7, 2008

"Mars Needs Women" Is A Popular Song, And,...

“I’m happy to be on record stating that there’s no physical evidence with which we can work to make UFOs a real science.

Im really not interested in getting into debates over specifics,...I’m a busy man and I don’t have time to figure out whether one palm reader is better than another. I don’t see it as my job to debunk every single claim.”


-- Dr. Greg Boebinger, director of the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory in Tallahassee, Florida (shown in tie-dyed 1996 and today) just doing what he can about cultism, in an article for Southwest Florida's Herald Tribune.



In dissing Boebinger for his rational position on NewAge beliefs, the idiotic columnist, Billy Cox, quotes the "visionary" wackjob, Terence McKenna (above) partially because "his words are frequently sampled at rave marathons."

TMR would like to add he's also blue. I know:

Big-fucking-whoop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON