Monday, December 22, 2008

Look Away - I Mean It: Just Fucking Look Away

"I was so close to my grandparents and now I don't talk to them because I don't know how to begin to say sorry. How can I look them in the eye now that they know everything about me?"

-- Georgina Baillie (AKA one of the strippers known as the "Satanic Sluts") after two BBC radio shock jocks - the unfunny Russell Brand and (sometimes funny) Jonathan Ross - launched "Sachsgate," by calling her grandfather (Andrew Sachs of England's Faulty Towers fame) and telling him of Brand's sexual exploits with her, live on the air, while wondering aloud if the "joke" would drive Sachs to suicide - and her grandfather (not believing a word of it) came to her defense - in The Daily Mail.



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON