Saturday, April 4, 2009

“I Want A Man With Nuclear Power” – Carla Bruni (Or: You Know The President Of France? Yeah, Buddy - HE Certainly Married Well,...)

Has Carla Bruni turned shy? French First Lady's awkward moment as she leans in to kiss Barack Obama... then changes her mind.

Over the last few days Barack Obama has charmed the entire world.

And today it appeared his charisma overwhelmed the French First Lady.

It is usual in France to greet one another with a kiss - but the best Mr Obama could get out of a suddenly flustered Carla Bruni was a handshake.
-– The Daily Mail

Unusual for someone who would normally be in a men’s room stall sitting on the face of whatever guy she met in the prior thirty minutes. That unexpected impulse control probably pushed her to the edge of a nervous breakdown.

Important Safety Tip:

If you want to get married and have a nice life with your spouse, do not marry anyone who has said the things, especially in public, that Bruni has said:
“I’m monogamous from time to time, but I prefer polygamy and polyandry.”

“I am easily bored with monogamy."

"Love lasts a long time, but burning desire — two to three weeks.”
With condolences to Mr. Sarkozy, those quotes are a matter of record, in both word and deed, and completely trump these speculative claims:
"I can no longer seduce because I love my husband."

"I don't want to hurt him. I am no longer a man-eater."
Never, never believe your pet alligator if it says it’s giving up meat and going vegan.

“What would an angel say, the devil wants to know.”
Never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON