Friday, September 7, 2012

The Beautiful People


Am I right all the time? No. But, despite the fact Ann Althouse says it's ugly, when talking to others I think it's important they can trust I show reality - and I not only try to do that, but I'm proud to do so.


I like that my mind works correctly. That way, readers don't have to wait days, weeks, months, or even years, to understand what's going on, as the rest of these idiots work their heavily-financed magic to sway us off course and into the traps they've laid. Here's what I wrote after Michelle Obama's speech:


Do they really think that, just because I can see cutaways to brown people nodding like they're in church, I'm going to forget this is the politics of pandering and nobody's giving me any specifics or tackling our tough issues directly? (The Republicans didn't either, BTW,…)



Did you catch that ending? "The Republicans didn't either"? And now here comes Jon Stewart, THREE DAYS LATER, with the startling revelation there were more specifics in Clinton's speech than - wait for it - the entire Republican Convention:


Now, has Ann Althouse - not being ugly - been telling you that? No, she likes parsing (and falling for) the theatrics. The Instapundit is playing a highly-partisan game, and so is Michelle Malkin and Hot Air, so their patriotism - and commitment to their readers - are questionable. Look around - THEY'RE ALL TRYING TO SPIN YOU - with no more concern for what's really happening than they have for ordering lunch ("What did you think of the corn beef? Did you like that? I think I'll try that, too…")


For all their talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, they can't seem to relay the only thing that matters, which is - ultimately - what's actually happening. And they probably think they can't write about that because the answer - which they, themselves, insure by their empty coverage - would be a big fat NOTHING. Not even during Clinton's speech because, as I told you, he's a liar and there's no reason to accept anything a liar says - even when he uses numbers.


So should I be ashamed of my ugliness? I don't think so. What I'd be ashamed of - what I am ashamed of - is all these popular and college educated people, who have millions of readers, fame, money, they speak publicly, write articles, teach kids, get invited on radio and television, and yet they're not as smart (and don't seem to have even half the commitment to truth or country or even their fellow man) as some clown on Comedy Central and a hard-up black drop-out who rails about cults.


It's that - and where our so-called betters are collectively leading us - which is horrifying,…
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON