Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Crack Emcee's Conservative Music Cult Man Mix


So I was having fun working on this, but I can't finish it by Monday as promised - I woke up sick as a fucking dog with a cold that's come on strong. All I want to do is get in bed because even keeping my head upright requires effort.

 I was getting some good stuff going here, mentioning cults, ripping on religion ("Satan!") a sidetrack into astrology (Scorpio, specifically) and of course, my bread-and-butter, music and drugs. But, as the cold got the better of me, it became a chore to find and manipulate samples, until - by the time I got to 801 doing The Kinks' "You Really Got Me" (which I was going to twist into a diss of Goddess culture) I was simply wiped out. Sorry.

 Anyway, it's still a half-hour of sounds you can enjoy - here's the link if you want to download it - while I finally do what I should've done hours ago:

 Eat some soup, watch a DVD, and hopefully fall asleep.  Laterz,...a-choo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON