Friday, September 20, 2013

I Could Stick My Dick In Almost Any Hole I Wanted (But It Sure Won't Be The One The Right Is Digging For Itself)


I can't link to this quote (it's on a private blog) but, remember this morning, when I said I was celibate on a post about The Black Tebow? Here's how my choice got translated into "conservative speak":
PED. 

 
Political Erectile Dysfunction. 

 
No wonder he hasn't been laid in 7 years and is so damn cranky.

That's a conservative trying to keep a black man in the fold.


So will somebody else, please, finally admit the truth?


For a group in desperate need to keep minorities in the party, these guys are really terrible at it,...
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Crackers.

    I said it, on that private blog.

    It was funny then and it's funny now--in context, which was you telling everyone how you hadn't had sex for 7 years and how you were being politically disenfranchised by all of us eeeeeeeevil white folk.


    Did I say it about minorities in general, blacks more specifically--or did I just say it about you. In reply to something you said about yourself? Think about it.

    You aren't the sole representative of all blacks on the planet. You're a representative of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON