Monday, September 9, 2013

It Gets Easier (Once You Stop Being Led By The Nose)


Why, oh, why are they doing it? Really? 

Because they're playing politics - during an actual crisis - which means all their talk of being journalists, patriot bloggers, and statesmen is bullshit:
GOP’s massive new lie: 
The truth about Obama’s second term It's factually and morally wrong to say his agenda is doomed if war vote loses.”

First Oprah, now Obama - geez. 

O.K., I've got a message, for my beloved wanna-win-minority-votes-so-bad-it-hurts G.O.P.:


Making me defend people I despise, from your stupidity and unfairness, is no way to prove how smart and trustworthy you are.


Especially if you can't even do it intelligently. 

Republicans, conservatives, and libertarians, let this black man be perfectly clear:


I'm not buying a phony narrative from the very people who taught me about phony narratives,...
 

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you've yet told us why you think this Syrian mess is an actual crisis.

    Seems to me there's enough doubt to stay the hell out of it.

    Also, why are you using an article in Salon--which, while they do publish the odd interesting piece, is somewhere left of HuffPo--as the basis of attacking Republicans?

    Furthermore--even you must realize that it's the job of the Republicans to, you know, advance their agenda, part of which involves blocking Obama's agenda.

    That's how politics works. If you want kumbyaville--you're living in the wrong world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chemical weapons and Crimes Against Humanity.

    No doubt about that.

    I'll quote anybody who's correct.

    That you think the Republicans are advancing our agenda - anywhere - is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON