Thursday, March 6, 2014

Racism Is A Neurosis (And We Got A Lot Of Neurotics)


For people who (currently) love saying, "Don't play the victim," whites are pretty pathetic once their sense of superiority gets lost. 


They start moping around, openly declaring they hate their skin, or some other nonsense - it can get pretty embarrassing. 


I've seen it with my own eyes - whites can be very big on stress emboldened by nonsense. 


They're nothing if deprived of slavers and assholes. 


But, as they show repeatedly, they don't know history. 


If I was white, I'd be like "The Edelweiss Pirates":



Anybody can see that. And they didn't need the larger culture's approval to be so. Think whatever you want, but know this:


Being black, and knowing I'm getting kicked around, never stopped me from doing what's right, either, so laugh it up.


If anything, I wonder even more what y'all's problem is,…
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON