Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Thanks For The Tip (Blacks Must Cower To Be Believed)


How America "works".

Man oh man, a few thousand and I'm out of the woods, but nobody will run to my aid - how about Paul Ryan? 



"You'll never go broke, Ryan!"

He's got a million of 'em - who give him millions - while the rest of us get a piece of their mind!


I wish my non-racist racist supporters would speak up on my behalf.

Hang around a Free Speech Zone for a little while, like Althouse, and the non-racist white racist's view exposes itself:








You mean like this?

Poor white people who never even think about race. 


Still outnumbered.

So put-upon wherever they go.


My skin is lightened because I'm a liar? Sure I'll join your political party!

Whites don't do nothin', and the fact blacks and women are talking about what whites don't do - without fear - proves it:



What Che' and conservatives have in common.

Yep, see, now The Real Racists are talking. 


If we take off the robes, some people might believe us for a while.

About innocent white people. 


You also have to start talking.

Whites really don't do nothin' - anywhere:





I am about to kill my dog for fleas.

Poor Hitler - everybody's lying on him! 


Two racists hoping a lie wins.

Just as we're lying about dear, sweet, Paul Ryan, and all the rest:








Another truth-teller, muzzled by evil oppressors.

Well, Jesus Christ, man, there's only so much room in white noggin's for ideas to roll around in! 


When non-racist white neighbors want to know everything's cool.

After the first go 'round, what else is there to do but roll 'em around the other way? 


I don't see it.

Then - THEN - everybody but whites have got it backwards! 


Be afraid - be very afraid.

Which is why we're talking without fear. 


So, once they died, you discarded the black husband you screwed to scared your parents - how do you feel about that?

Because there's never been anything to fear, not in America. 


I have a dream.

No price to be paid for anything - but black skin.


Sociopaths.

Ever.

 

 400 years of brutal oppression - gone - because whites say so, to other whites.


This was a Miss Black America Pageant.

Meanwhile, against everyone's advice, TMR shifted from NewAge to race as the topic worthy of covering in the future - and here we are in the future, talking about it, on a national and (with Caribbean Reparations on the table) international level:


I've never seen a black woman parading a white one - weird.

So who's out of touch again?