Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Crack Emcee Looks For Love (And Finds America)


I shit you not, it happened just like this:


I'm surfing, until I come to a (I didn't know) Thought Catalog article, "The 7-Step Guide That Will Turn Your Breakup Into The Best Thing That’s Ever Happened To You," right-right?


Now y'all know I don't read that kind of stuff, except for dissecting something NewAge or whatever, but this time I thought, "Why not?" There might even have been a thought in there about deserving happiness of some kind or another, I don't know.


Anyway, I click the link and what are the first words - the very first words that greet me? Check 'em out:



This. Now that it's outside influences on my state of mind have been put in their proper place, you must excuse me as I go back to trying my damnedest to burn this fucking place down,…