Friday, February 22, 2008

Self-Help and Actualization Movement (SHAM)

I just found a great interview with my man, Steve Salerno, the author of "SHAM: How the Self-Help Movement Made America Helpless", one of the best books I've read on the subject of Self-Help, NewAge, cultish thinking, and many of the other subjects TMR deals with. But, of course, Steve's a much nicer guy than I am, so it'll probably go down easier. Plus, it's radio! Just click the link, above, put it on in the background, and decide for yourself if I'm a crazy sexist divorced asshole,...or if maybe, just maybe, I might be a crazy sexist divorced asshole who knows a few things you don't.

BTW, Steve also runs SHAMblog, one of my favorite online hang-outs, where he allows other people to discuss whatever may pop into his head. So go over there - yea, pay a visit - and then hurry up and get your skinny butts back over here:

I'm not done with you yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON