Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Beware Of Ruthless Betrayal (It Might Get Out)

"You even flew me down to St Tropez, to sit on a boat while you seduced Diana all day and f***ed me all night.

You left me abandoned on the boat for two days.

You wouldn't even come back and give me anything to eat. Nothing. Why are you doing this when all I did was love you?

You were with her in that house. How am I supposed to feel? What was I supposed to feel?

Imagine if I did that to you.

You took her for a boat ride to Corsica and Sardinia or whatever. Why didn't you take me?

You told me you didn't like her, and now you suddenly like her.

Now that you have the chance and she gave you one little iota, you are just jumping for it.

You are f**** crazy. We were together the whole time and you knew it. You knew it.

You told me just on the boat you wanted to marry me tomorrow.

Was it not true? When you asked my mom if you could marry me, was that a lie?

I want to know if the engagement was real.

I am not someone you are going to push off, Dodi. You better talk to me. I am not joking.

I am hysterical. We were supposed to get married and have children."


- American Kelly Fisher (above) in a taped phone call to Dodi Fayed, the man killed with Princess Diana. Reported in The Daily Mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON