Sunday, April 13, 2008

A True Event (Finding An Honest Psychic)

"3/31-4/14: Looking for psychics who won't rip me off.

No guessing games, NO asking bunch of questions for clues. No Astrology, Stones, Palm, anything similar. Do not ask me questions. A real psychic would know everything before asking questions. NO GENERALIZING!! BE SPECIFIC!

I can TELL if you're FAKE!

A GENUINE HONEST PSYCHIC, gives free readings whether for at least 20 minutes or longer! Give me 20 min worth of reading and if you're correct, ill trust you and may become your customer.

See if you know my past, of my past, and my whats going to happen within the next 60 days. And if you're correct within 30 days, ill hire you."


-- From an ad on San Francisco's Craig's List, listed under "events"

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON