Sunday, December 7, 2008

Democrat Cultism: It's Always Worth A Shot

"New York's public school children will soon be participants in the cult of Robert F. Kennedy - courtesy of a curriculum drafted by the state teachers union. In mid-November, the 600,000 member New York State United Teachers mailed a lesson plan for fourth, eighth and 11th graders to principals and superintendents, titled 'Speak Up, Speak Out: Robert F. Kennedy, Champion of Social Justice.'

The lesson plans are somewhere between whitewashing and brainwashing - but not anything approximating a balanced view of the life of RFK."


-- Christopher Chichester, on more cultism from the Democratic Party - this time for the man who had Martin Luther King's phones bugged, and famously said, "People say I am ruthless. I am not ruthless. And if I find the man who is calling me ruthless, I shall destroy him." - in The New York Daily News.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON