Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Well, Wiccans Do Make 'Em Like They Used To!!!



I can't follow every story out there because, let's face it, it's usually just me posting stuff I find (with a little help from my friends now and then) so I can be a bit picky about what I put up - I stick to the stories I think will have legs (who cares about the gobs of speculative nonsense out there - "Will Japan become Three Mile Island?" - that kind of thing? Either it will or it won't, ain't shit we can do about it, right? I want NEWS, not your gaddamned guessing games.). That Jeffrey Epstein story I've been following is a perfect example of what I mean. You've got to have an eye for these things, to be able to sort the wheat from the chaff. Well, here's another one that's paid off:

I did a post 10 days ago called "Wiccans Just Don't Make 'Em Like They Used To" after a video went around of a snake biting an Israeli bimbo in the breast. Not the kind of thing you see every day, right? Well, now word's getting around that the idiot's tit was fake (wouldn't you know) and the snake died. From silicon poisoning. She must be so proud. Fuck:

Just more proof, if anybody needed it, that men aren't the only ones who should stay away from skanks.

And don't forget Wiccans. Never forget Wiccans. They're just not good for your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON