Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My Love Don't Give Me Presents,...



Oh yeah - I was Charlton Heston at the end of Planet of the Apes or something.



Of course I was.


But it's time to get back on that horse.


Seems to me NewAgers overplayed their hand again, and the "Mayan Apocalypse" - like the "Harmonic Convergence" before it - reduced them to the Republican Party of the spirit world.


Nothing new there, apparently:
The real Santa was truly a rough-and-tumble son of a bitch,…Not only did he smack the bishop, but,…Of all his strong opinions, none matched his hatred of paganism.

And a Merry Christmas! to that!

Celebrate by freely telling "be humble" types to get over themselves.


They wouldn't have been insisting on it if they weren't intimidated or otherwise threatened.


(That's "operating from a position of fear" for those of you keeping score at home.)


Oh, I feel like a bad guy on Batman's old TV show, all yakkity-yak-yak-yak - so quickly:




And starting today - in honor of Ol' Saint Nick - let the beheadings begin,….
 

3 comments:

  1. And while I know you do not celebrate Christmas, I wish you a great next year. You are a talent and I am lucky to get to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can - and who doesn't celebrate Christmas?

    I got my Burger King,...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON