Monday, September 9, 2013

She'd Have Everything I Wanted (And Too Much I Don't)


Since it's written by women, about women, I guess it's safe to say this is just what women do:
"The awesome power of the queen bee is over other females, rather than males. Yes, males fall for her, too, but the really interesting thing about her is the way she controls her sisters. That's what makes her the queen".... 
There once was a time when middle-class housewives formed hivelike groups to analyze and overcome a shared sense of oppression. Forty years ago, the oppressor was a man in your life, men in general or, if you didn't want your politics to get too personal, a male-dominated power structure,... 
Here's one startling takeaway from The Hive: If a middle-class housewife feels second class in 2013, her oppressor is more likely to be another woman—quite possibly the local queen bee or the queen's ambitious minions. 
Men are excluded for different reasons now. A queen bee's power is exaggerated when her subjects are cut off from men and from the larger world. She might be the bossy friend who pressures you to forgo vaccinating your kids. Or the hostess who gets her kicks excluding you from her spa party.

Good old Feminism. So, if they can't somehow destroy a man, now they'll settle for destroying each other - or their unvaccinated children - and will replace the woman who doesn't as "Queen".

Great:


And people wonder why I won't even entertain the idea of letting a woman near me again,...
 

5 comments:

  1. "And people wonder why I won't even entertain the idea of letting a woman near me again,..."

    They do? Which people wonder that? Not I. Although, I do wonder why you remain obsessed with two particular women: 1. the murderer you married and 2. the blogger I married.

    I wonder why - using science and rationality - you don't just let them go. And free your beautiful mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's easy:

    Because they both lie, would rather hide than challenge their ideas, they take cheap shots at their friends, and neither one has come, or been brought to, their senses - and that means they can still do damage.

    I saw a doc last night called Thunder Soul that features a professor and I wondered:

    Will Ann's students ever love her that much? Will anybody think she gave them anything truly important? That she was even a real professor - instead of someone playing one online? (Honestly, I still have a hard time thinking most can be as stupid as she's been.)

    Nope - evil women get no break. And only a pussy thinks a guy getting angry over a lack of ethics has a problem.

    You should be counseling yourself - I saw those photos of you in your youth:

    You were just a hippie fuck.

    Be a man before you die - it's simply better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thunder Soul is here.

    Do a comparison and tell me Ann's a real professor,...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You still haven't told us who these people are who "wonder" why you won't let women near you.

    Or are you just making that up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny how Meade knew this was almost about him.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON