Thursday, January 1, 2009

Here Be Dragons: Clarifying Critical Thinking - To Overcome Superstition - In The Modern Era


I almost forgot about this video, but today I'm going back and trying to fill in some of the blanks on the blog - like attaching some of the thousands of articles I've collected to the titles of the posts (go on: click on the titles on this 1st page and see what you get) - it was by sifting through those old columns that I found this video again. It's a pretty good expose' of how critical thinking works, and why it tends to break down "magic" NewAge nonsense.

Anyway, if it seems like I'm not posting a lot today, don't be fooled: I'm hard at work in the background. And I might be busy for the next few days: I'm really enjoying attaching music to the posts, and getting rid of all this extra info I may never post on, because I'm too busy trying to stay current.

So now would be a good time to check out the posts of the past - there's almost 2, 700 here, kids - and they all need my attention, to be correctly formatted, in some way. And since I'm only one guy, I'm going to stick at it until I'm tired, or something. I'm really hating leaving the job undone.

And hey - don't forget: the red text indicates what I think is important information (like that link goes to Orac's list of hospitals with the wrong attitude). People seem to be missing the red link thing - and making links red is one of the biggest jobs I've got ahead of me - there's a lot of links in here!

O.K., that's all I've got to say right now. I'll still be posting when something demands it, but until then, stay "macho" until I get back:



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON