Thursday, January 1, 2009

Can We Be More Polite This Year? Fuck You!!!


I was just reading an article about a desire for more politeness this year when I found this Kathy Griffin New Years clip. And it wasn't a moment too soon, because anyone who reads this blog knows I'm a seething cauldron of unrepressed rage and there's no way, surrounded as I am by you NewAge Nazis, that that's going to stop until you guys get off the pot and repent.

Truth be told, it doesn't stop for any of you from being assholes, either; you just express it differently - read: hypocrisy - and, thus, try to hide it better. That doesn't mean you're not waaay more insulting (and/or meaner) than I am. You just make more of an effort at putting up a better front - even more layers of hypocrisy - like Kathy, here, saying what she really thinks once she believes the mic's off. I'm more like that description Richard Lester gave of John Lennon:

"I noticed this quality he had of standing outside every situation and noting the vulnerabilities of everyone, including myself."

So what pisses NewAgers and I, both, off is I can see through it all, and I react to their despicableness, and then they react to getting busted - again - and round and round we go. A mutual hatefest in the making.

We're, like, the world's most perfect example of synchronicity,....preparing for a Happy New Year.

Hat Tip: Wonkette



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON