Friday, February 6, 2009

Joseph Nigro: On What Is (And Isn't) Science

NO scientist claims [The Big Bang Theory's] been proven or that it’s a fact.

The word used,...is THEORY, and as such it is subjected to constant scrutiny, testing and revision, all subject to duplication and verification by others.

Science strives to self-correct and expand from the last known demonstrated fragment. The operating principal behind science is “here is what we know SO FAR, and we’re working on it”.

By contrast, the belief systems,...claim to be unquestionably true as a mere act of faith (mind games), regardless of the absence of demonstrable verification.

Understand this,...because if you don’t, that’s what is dangerous; the,...computer,...is a result of science.

That your cell phone works is science. Air travel is the result of science, as is your microwave oven and the fact that your car starts when you turn the key. I could fill a million pages with examples.

Now,...tell me how I can tape a crystal to my elbow that will make me sing like Elvis. And if it doesn’t work,...don’t tell me it’s because I don’t believe strongly enough. Remember, your computer worked whether you believed it would or not.


My ex-wife, Karine Anne Brunck, after I explained that her homeopathic boyfriend, "Dr." Robert Wohlfahrt, killed her mother and his magic "medicine" couldn't work:

"You're just saying that because you don't believe."

They've now killed two more people in France. Like the man said, this NewAge cult is pervasive and dangerous stuff. It's cultism in it's purest form. - CMC

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON