Monday, September 22, 2008

The Flash Goes BAM! BAM! BAM!

According to Bloomberg the Democrats created the financial crisis.

Don't trust Bloomberg? The Anchoress has got the goods, too - lots of stuff - including how President Bush tried to stop this nonsense back in 2003.

So what happened? The exact same thing Barack Obama did for Illinois taxpayers.

According to TIME Magazine, we've been turned into France. (Please, no.)

Meanwhile, The L.A. Times says our friends in Europe (remember the wartime phrase, "France doesn't agree?") are laughing at us! How's that for compassion! We've saved their asses in two world wars - bailed France out of two financial crisises - and their lousy asses are laughing at our problems! I swear, you people don't understand anything: they are not our friends.

Anybody else want to tell me how electing Barack Obama is going to help us? Screw that. All we'll be doing is what our enemies want. Yes, enemies. Your friends don't laugh when you get in trouble. What? Do you think we're stupid? Nobody likes the bailout.

Now - get this - the Democrats want to control the terms of the bailout, too, after they've caused the collapse.

But the Republicans are waking up. The rest of y'all better wake up as well.

What we got here is bad juju. Bad policy. Bad science.

Got the picture? Pass it around.

2 comments:

  1. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete

  2. My name is CARISSA WILLIAM, and I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr AIFEBO , which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr AIFEBO e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 24hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr AIFEBO, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try High dr. aifabospelltemple@gmail.com
    anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: dr.aifebospelltemple@gmail.com.
    (1)If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3)You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4)You want women/men to run after you.
    (5)If you want a child.
    6)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (7)Herbal care
    (8)Marriage Spells.......

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON