Monday, September 29, 2008

Sarah Palin: Driving People Mad

"My reaction to [Sarah Palin], and the way the Republican Party threw her in our faces, and the pandering and hypocrisy that was behind their decision to do so, was immediate, visceral, and indeed, vicious. I have crossed every line I believed should never be crossed in public discourse -- I have criticized not only her policies and her record, but her hair, her personal style, her accent, her abilities as a mother, etc. I've also begun to suffer personally and professionally. I bore my friends with my constant tirades against her, and am constantly distracted from my work by my need to continually update myself on the latest criticism, and indeed, ridicule, of her. In my hatred for her, I have begun to hate myself.

Enjoy this story?

Thanks for your support.

I don't want this woman ruining my life before she even gets a chance to ruin our country. How do I stop? Is there a self-help group for this?"
-- "A Hater", seeking help - and blaming Sarah Palin - for her over-the-top Democratic Party-inspired hatred that Sarah Palin is even alive, on Slate.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON