Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Ears!!! - What Have You Done To My Ears!!!



WARNING:

If you don't want to be left screaming the title of this post, we strongly recommend you leap right on by this little number and head on to the next one, because - and we're not kidding here - this video has the power to do some serious damage. Protect yourself. Protect your family. Don't go there. Not even for fun. This is not "fun". It's the artistic equivalent of waking up to find battery acid has been poured into your eardrums. Are we clear? Fine. What you do from here is on you:

It's out of our hands

4 comments:

  1. These people give anyone a good excuse to do drugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's any consolation, most people don't know I put easter eggs in the posts - usually songs. Click on the title and you can hear some decent Pink Floyd.

    I don't get to the easter eggs as much as I'd like (they're kind of an afterthought) but there's a lot of good ones, so it's worth the search.

    Thanks for writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, that was bad. Within the first 30 seconds I was wondering if there was any rotten veggies in the fridge I could throw at my screen. The bluegrass was pretty good, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me lay down some white girl rocknroll goodness. It wasn't that bad (excepting the mericfully brief section of singing way higher than their voices can accomodate). I can dig these guys and what they went for. I'm that cool.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON