Monday, December 27, 2010

A Mouth Nothing Good Has Come In Or Out Of

The horrible reign of Gavin Newsom - the politician, and "spiritual devotee", who slept with his best friend's (and campaign manager's) wife - is over, so The San Francisco Chronicle is sending the NewAge mayor off to his new job as lieutenant governor with a series of quotes that serve only remind to us why the alcoholic (and perpetually drunk) wine store owner was, and is, so unfit to hold any office. And, also, why California has become the state that's fallen and can't get up. Here are a few:
"What does the lieutenant governor do? For the life of me, I don't know."

"I say this not to impress, but to impress upon you."

"I think I've said everything I was going to say and I think you heard I said everything I was going to say, so I respect your desire not to respect my opinions and respect my right to say everything I just said."
Like those who keep re-electing him, the man is a shallow, destructive, blithering idiot - but with very, very good hair - and in some places, we guess, that's enough.

It just shouldn't be so in America.

Click the tag "gavin newsom" below for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON