Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Crack Emcee LIVE! (San Francisco)

I keep forgetting I can do this:
Here's a *really rough* live recording that captures my energy at work. It starts off harsh, so turn the sound down until your ears adjust, and then reset the volume to enjoy the "you are there" ambience. There are four songs in this clip:

Black Cowboy
Talkin' To You
Grease
Love (To The Pyromaniacs)

All written, arranged, and sung by The Crack Emcee.
I especially like the audience chatter, with some guy telling a woman I'm a vegetarian! If you can, drop a small donation if you like it.

01 LIVE (The Paradise Lounge) Pt. I 1 by The Crack Emcee

3 comments:

  1. I like it. Has a Neil Young Crazy Horse Tom Waits but better sound to it. MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "FREEBIRD.....FREEBIRD....FREEBIRD"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite helpful information, thanks for your article.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON