Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Crack Emcee: GREASE!

O.K., Tea Partiers, here's the studio version of "Grease" - which was the centerpiece of the LIVE! recording - and (in case you missed it) here's a link to my Rap track, "I Am The Crack Emcee".

Below the music player are the lyrics. Let me know what you think and I'll keep putting them up. And, oh yea, donations happily accepted!

Grease by The Crack Emcee

GREASE (My heart is pumpin') Can't get no PEACE
Now tell me something: when will it CEASE?
and when I'm nothing I'll lose my LEASE
on this life, right?

NIGHT will start to slipping into the DAY
Look out now heaven I'm on my WAY
Ain't nothing that the Devil will SAY
except I eat too much GREASE

GREASE
GREASE
GREASE - yea, I eat too much (repeat)

PORK - you won't be getting it on my FORK
You must be thinking I'm some kind of DORK
Must think my head is all made of CORK
Don't touch the bottle - Gotta

LIVE: I got to give all I've got to GIVE
I got no other life to re-LIVE
I'm going to be bigger than Bell & BIV
Devo - Yo!

1 comment:

  1. That's a good band. I'd like to see you play.
    Probably could use a harp player who knows how to play with anyone good

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON