Wednesday, November 17, 2010

O.K., I Like It (No Fraud Yet About Soundcloud)

So this friend of mine has been telling me about Soundcloud and saying I should forget MySpace - Soundcloud's waaay easier to deal with. And now that I've been there and signed up, I have to admit, I think he's right.

Here's the first track I've uploaded, and what I like is the portability: I can actually put the track here, or email it to others - or whatever I want to do with it - which beats MySpace because all I can do there is upload them, and (to be honest) their site sucks to maneuver through and deal with.

Now I have to see if they allow for continuous playlists. If so, i'll be able to let you hear whole albums (which is what I'm into making) instead of just individual tracks. Anyway, here's the song and the lyrics below (for those who haven't heard it) and I hope you like it and even pass it around. Let me know if you do, or even if you don't:

Just let me know something! Donations accepted!

CMC

02 I Am The Crack Emcee by The Crack Emcee

Intro:

Y'all niggas out there listening to other niggas
y'all done finally figured out them motherfuckers ain't nothing but doorstops and sugar, huh?
Now your dumb asses need to be re-educated
on the motherfucking basis that you know you done shoved your mind full of boogers now

Oh no, you can't be left alone the trust is gone
The rolling stone is the only thing that's left to love you let me hug you
I'm just gonna run my mouth and we gonna stay right here in the house
with the blinds down low and the helicopters flying above you:

A friend with weed is a friend indeed but a friend with crack is better!
We can rap all night (Oh yea) we can rap all night (repeat)

I ain't 50 Cent: never been shot
I ain't Eminem: no longer hot
I ain't Dr. Dre: where they think I'm gay
I ain't Lil' Jon: wicked ugly
I ain't Lil' Kim: ain't going to jail
I ain't P. Diddy: ain't going to hell
I ain't Ice-T: wanna be a pimp?
I ain't Jay-Z: talking about retirement
I ain't Busta Rhymes: always showing off
I ain't Easy E: dying with a cough
I ain't Cee-Lo: where did he go?
I ain't Kurtis Blow: breaking at 44
I ain't G-Unit: but, then, I ain't tripping
I ain't Dead Prez: still politicing
Man, I ain't Xzibit: on MTV
I ain't Talib Kweli, Fool - Crack Emcee! (Chorus)

I'm the one that gets high, then I want to do it, again
[High on drugs]
Whenever it's almost light, I want a night with no end
[High on drugs]
If I can just get a ride, we'll go to your ATM
[High on drugs]
Because I'm the one that got high, then I want to do it, again
[High on drugs]

I ain't D12: I make real bands
Man, I ain't Common: never could have been
I ain't Fat Joe: because I ain't fat
I ain't Fat Lip: can't explain that
Man, I ain't The Firm: but, then, I ain't cold
I ain't the Beastie Boys: but, then, I ain't old
I ain't Wu-Tang: think I'm writing books
I ain't R. Kelly: getting dirty looks
I ain't The Geto Boyz: because my mind's O.K.
I ain't Ice Cube or The House Of Pain
I ain't Kenye: never been to college
I ain't K.R.S.: ain't claiming knowledge
I ain't O.D.B.: because I'm still alive
I ain't DMX: because I can drive
Man, I ain't Xzibit: on MTV
I ain't Talib Kweli, Fool - Crack Emcee! (Chorus)

[Sample:]
"Have you forgotten, that once we were brought here, we were robbed of our names, robbed of our language - we lost our religion, our culture, our god - and many of us, by the way we act, we even lost our mind,..."

I ain't E-40: talking crazy talk
I ain't Mystikal: walking that perp (pervert) walk
I ain't Wyclef Jean: playing on everything
I ain't Nate Dogg: always trying to sing
Man, I ain't N.E.R.D.: no longer heard
I ain't Beanie Seagel: kicked to the curb
I ain't Snoop Dogg: got more than one style
I ain't US3: with Jazz with a smile
I ain't OutKast: never been pretentious
Or Grandmaster Flash: think that heaven sent us
Man, I ain't Missy: because I ain't a slut
I ain't A Tribe Called Qwest or The Beatnuts
I ain't Tupac: don't think I'm all that
I ain't Kool G Rap: with my career all flat
Man, I ain't Xzibit: on MTV
I ain't Talib Kweli, Fool - Crack Emcee! (Chorus)

3 comments:

  1. What ever happend to young kev?i here he has a son named joshua who is 2going on 3.and now go by the name caiser sosai tha don aka los vegas.and he can be reached at.916)613-5902.call me bra i love u.kevin white

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kev D-O-Dub?

    Well I'll be damned! (I am, but whatev)

    I'll call you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, I didn't know you had talent. Bravo, bravo.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON