Monday, April 18, 2011

The Good Guys

Atheist comedian Ricky Gervais has written an Easter message about why he's a better Christian than most Christians. I won't quote it, but I will say that I, too, seem to be giving believers a run for their money - even from behind a Blogger firewall. I mean, let's face it, most believers are like our recently divorced belly-dancing Reiki Master (who now claims she was only "posing") cutting corners on the truth, and their behavior, where they see fit, so it's really not difficult to think beliefs lead to lying or something.

What's hard is trying to figure out why, in 2011, anybody still "believes" anything.

What do you know?

2 comments:

  1. “Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.”

    I was going to say he was caught on this one, but he proceeds to prove himself sinless, so I guess it's ok.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON