Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Asking For Donations' No Fun (Needing Them's Worse)


I know - I'm not the easiest guy to get along with - or understand sometimes.


But seriously - between our politicians and me - who needs more?


I didn't say I have "wants" but "needs".


Different from politicians.


After 8 weeks in bed, hurt, I'm working as hard as I can to get back on my feet - physical therapy.


But the truth is, now, I'm still running out of time.


Not an easy thing to face - or admit - if you're a particular personality type, but I don't want to be injured AND homeless.


Some of you have done it before, I know.


But, please, before you think "No" - or I have to sell all my shit -
 consider the alternative:



This blog could get awful weird,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON