Thursday, September 26, 2013

George Zimmerman - Does Anybody Know This Guy?


Not the kind of act that's going to make me warm to him:



That's George Zimmerman's wife, Shellie. I know what this has done to me but I still have a lot of sympathy for George Zimmerman (You hear that, Cody?) and I'm still watching, but something does seem off. The white supremacist spokesman. Zimmerman's adoring fans making monkey noises. The family/community man who (understandable to me anyway) abandons everyone temporarily - to return in attack mode? 
Naw, something ain't right:


And if you've got an explanation, I'm all ears,...
 

1 comment:

  1. Apparently there were already issues in the marriage before the shooting. Add in the constant stress of moving around, always being in fear for her life (their lives...thanks New Black Panthers, for one) and what do you expect? Of course something's going to, pardon the expression, crack.

    I'd imagine he's got a pretty good case of PTSD going on. Just begin to imagine how he must feel (and I don't mean you personally, Crack, because you've been consistently...I dunno...sympathetic I guess is a good word).

    But as a long time supporter--and financial supporter to boot--of his, yeah, I'm concerned about him.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON