Monday, September 23, 2013

Teach A Man To Fish & He'll Figure Out Where Africa Is (While Twitter Laughs At Us Losing Another Election)


As often as TMR calls people out for stupidity, 
you'd think they'd have checked with me first:
"If you caught Sens. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) or Mike Lee (R-Utah) on the Sunday talk shows, you would quickly realize that these two have absolutely no idea what they are doing. Lee’s and Cruz’s insistence that they are the ones 'fighting' is belied by the facts. They are actually intent on running into a concrete wall again and again to prove their political machismo. For many Republicans this isn’t bravery but stupidity."

And speaking of stupidity, did you see the pile-on after Touré said Kenya was on the north coast of Africa? I'm no Touré fan but, man, I am even less of one for folks who hang on Twitter. They're like those people you meet at an office party you didn't want to go to - immature, obnoxious, slightly off, and not even a little funny.


Like Ted Cruz and Mike Lee, I fail to see the attraction,...
 

1 comment:

  1. I've been listening to Senator Cruz talk for the last couple of hours. I'd say he knows what he's doing. I'm also willing to say he's a hell of a lot smarter than you are.

    I mean--he's got a job and shit, for one thing.

    Did you hear how his dad came here? With $100, not able to speak English...he got a job washing dishes where he worked 7 days a week 8 hours a day. He taught himself English and went from there.

    Now read Ted's bio.

    Tell me why you're qualified to say he's stupid.



    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON