Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Where TMR Stands: Ted Cruz, The Right & ObamaCare



I watched Ted Cruz on C-SPAN but I couldn't hang with him. 


He's got no charisma. 


He's obviously a quick thinker, smooth too. 


But it's all calculated show with no imagination. 


I'd rather hang online, getting annoyed, than with that well-spoken void.


My beef is simple - it's a worthless exercise in futility, under the circumstances, and I want a PRODUCTIVE Republican Party. 


Ever since we got mixed up with Mitt Romney, this party's had a tin ear, and if you think Ted Cruz is singing your song, I'd say that's a fine example of it right there. 


ObamaCare's a disaster. 


We can actually work with that if we were smart. 


 Nobody but Tea Partiers and insiders give a fuck about Cruz's fiasco,...

4 comments:

  1. I'd say the party has had a tin ear for a lot longer than that. Unless you're actually one of those people that likes the blue blood country club rockefeller republicans.

    I'm curious why you think Cruz has no charisma. I've been riveted. I gave up about 1AM but was up around 5 watching again. I have wandered away a few times when Rubio has started talking.

    But I'd really be curious why you feel he doesn't have charisma. I realize it's totally a personal call, I'm not faulting you for it, just honestly curious.

    BTW, the captcha thing is "26 picanin"

    Picanin? Really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no "charisma"? You're sounding awfully new agey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One might say Ms. Parks was indulging in an exercise in futility when she was tired and didn't want to walk all the way to back where she was supposed to be.

    Just sayin'.


    Large movements start with small, often futile appearing events.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I belong to the democratic wing of the Republican Party.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON