Monday, April 11, 2011

Can SNL's Lame Contempt Get Any Thicker?



I knew there was a reason why I stopped watching this program, as well as The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, and all the other supposedly "funny" programs that have more interest in telling me how to think (Hint: liberal!) than making me laugh. This is just tired, especially because - even though I've only seen it a handful of times - I know FOX & Friends (which is a goofy, squeaky clean morning show like all the others) is absolutely nothing like this. This is a comedy (?) version for people who wouldn't be caught dead actually watching it, because they're too scared to do so, for fear conservatism (like black skin a few decades ago) might rub off on them.

Saturday Night Live ought to be ashamed. It's not just a bad portrayal but it's not funny.

And, in comedy, that's the greatest sin of all.

1 comment:

  1. The smarter the person, the less TV they watch - that includes both shows

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON