Sunday, July 15, 2012

Kick Ass On A Buddhist (And A World Gone All Wrong)


For some reason, I like that blacks are shown here to be part of the problem of modern life, and not some noble "conscience of the country" or something. That's how it looks from here - what's crippling us isn't white, black, brown, red, or yellow - but a system of thought that's bound to drive any normal man mad who encounters it:

Sure, we're all finally Americans, but America's turned to shit in the making. 

 Thank you, NewAge, thank you,...
 

1 comment:

  1. That movie was hilarious -- and yeah, because it did tell the truth about modern society.
    My husband tells me that sometimes he gets so frustrated that there are days he just wants to walk down the street and sucker punch random people (which he realizes he can't do of course, which probably leads to more frustration) -- as a woman, I can't completely understand his feelings there as he is under pressures I will never know, but I can understand it a little bit. Certainly don't blame him.
    There is no escape from the bs, and there isn't any recourse either. I get the feeling my husband isn't alone.
    PW

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON