Thursday, July 12, 2012

Law Professors (Some Get It Right - Others, Not So Much - Or I Should Say, Really, They Don't Come Close)


I thought this episode of Penn & Teller's Bullshit! was worth posting because Ann Althouse did such a magnificent job on some Salma Hayek-inspired corporate NewAge bullshit she found in the NYT today:
See? People lapse into religion mode. Your childish take-my-bottle-to-the-park and going-poopie is now a cult. Congratulations, morons!
Ahh - now THAT'S what I want to see from these law professor bloggers! (I swear, it makes a man feel good to get up in the morning, knowing somebody's got your back,...) Compare it with what Glenn Reynolds is serving up today NewAge-wise (or typically un-wise) and you'll get my point:
CULTIVATING “MERRY MINDFULNESS” with Laughing Yoga. Does saying “heh” frequently count?
Yeah, Glenn - in your case - it counts. I swear, that man is becoming a menace,... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON