Thursday, September 19, 2013

I Await The Arrival Of Rappers Named Shotgun & AR-15


Damn - I thought Stewart was going to talk about the constant What Color Was He? chatter online. He's slipping - it's guns, too. Soooo, let's do a TMR check list on some of his topics anyway:


The Veteran's Administration's medical care needs fixing:

 I just mentioned that 2 days ago during my ObamaCare rant - CHECK.


Hearing voices, and showing signs of schizophrenia? 

So common in NewAgers I once put them both in a single post - CHECK.


I'm not even going to look for links on NewAgers and microwaves, "vibrations," and conspiracy theories:

Let's just say CHECK, CHECK, and CHECK.


But you guys keep on following the usual suspects:


They'll make sure you remember the guy was black and what guns were used,....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON