Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I Lived With Two Women Once: Not Cool, Baby, Not Cool


A woman wrote critically of Whole Foods? Do tell:
"I see the gluten-free section filled with crackers and bread made from various wheat-substitutes such as cardboard and sawdust. I skip this aisle because I'm not rich enough to have dietary restrictions. Ever notice that you don't meet poor people with special diet needs? A gluten intolerant house cleaner? A cab driver with Candida? Candida is what I call a rich, white person problem. You know you've really made it in this world when you get Candida. My personal theory is that Candida is something you get from too much hot yoga. All I'm saying is if I were a yeast, I would want to live in your yoga pants."

Well that's one theory (Ewww!),...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON