Thursday, October 3, 2013

Ronan Farrow Ought To Start Looking At His Mom And Wondering What Her Major Malfunction In Life Really Is


Leave it to Ann Althouse to finally clear up the Woody Allen/Mia Farrow mess for me - without trying to, of course (Ann never sees anything wrong in Hippie-Dippy Pervert Land - she's wondering how "smart" this collection of idiots are,...).


So "Mia Farrow continued — during her long relationship with Woody Allen — to have sex with the love of her life, her ex-husband, Frank Sinatra"?


O.K., first, "love of my life" means Mia's a NewAge ditz.


And, second, cheating on Woody makes her a slut.


Which means Woody had no reason to be faithful to her, or her crazy lie of a "family".


So he took up with Soon Yi, who - through Mia's actions - was in no way his daughter.


Makes perfect sense.


Especially Mia's actions afterwards, trying to cover up her deception of Woody with a decades-long campaign of lobbing false accusations, planting false memories of abuse in her kids (very big amongst the "love of my life" set) and essentially blaming everything on him.


Because it couldn't be sweet and innocent Mia Farrow fucking "the love of her life" behind her man's devoted back, could it?


Mia Farrow's just another skinny fucking skank with a crotch infection, gone mad.


Hey, Woody! Honestly:

I'm sorry to have doubted you, man,...

2 comments:

  1. I hold my breath before looking at comments now - I'm so relived it's you:

    Are you alright?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, we're hanging in there -- got the internet back for at least this month...or until my husband's workplace posts the new insurance premiums (which were supposed to be up on the 1st, but I digress). Hopefully my kids get paid on time.
    Cross your fingers we have a good hunting season this year...think we're going to need it (I'd ship you some deer sausage, but that shit would probably be green by the time you got it).
    Yourself? How's it going?


    PW

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON