Thursday, March 26, 2009

“You’re Fired”…And You’re A Psychopathic Slut

We were under the impression that contestants were supposed to be the best and brightest, but It appears that to be on the British ‘Apprentice’ you need to be some kind of stupid or a loser. To wit:

Kate Hopkins is pottering around her kitchen with her three young children, working her way contentedly through the daily domestic routine and reeling off a list as she goes.

'There was the £1 million family home, the London flat which fetched another £500,000 .. . a couple of pension plans ... the people carrier and three other cars . . . boarding school education adding up to half a million pounds . . . not to mention the gym memberships.'

It sounds as if she is proudly listing the trappings of her own achievements as a successful businesswoman and former The Apprentice candidate. In fact, she's reeling off the cost of her selfish and infamous love life to the married men who have crossed her path.


Yes, this is her.

There have, she admits, been affairs with three such men, as well as a broken marriage of her own.

'Aside from all those things which those men lost or had to pay for, there was also the cost of two barristers on retainers - including Prince Charles's lawyer Fiona Shackleton - because their affairs with me led to costly divorces.'

She pauses, before adding: 'It's only the other day that I started to think about all of these financial consequences. Up until then, I don't think I had felt much remorse. At the time I had the affairs, I was in love and interested only in my own happiness.

'But once I listed everything and saw the figures stacking up, I felt guilty about the poor men with whom I had affairs.

'I inflicted pain on others. It was only once I actually became a mother that I started to really think about the children involved and, yes, I did feel bad.

'I look at my own life now, as a mother-of-three with a partner I love, and I know I am happier than I've ever been. But it's been at a tremendous emotional and financial cost.

'I estimate that it has cost up to £3 million in divorce costs and lost assets for the men involved with me. That's how much has been lost for me finally to achieve this happiness.'
The Daily Mail

Don’t be fooled. This narcissist-psychopathic swine has no remorse or regrets at all. Read her comments carefully and you’ll see it’s all about her. In fact, in the last two paragraphs she’s actually openly fishing for sympathy.

Sometimes it’s a wistful shame that murder is illegal.

But wait…We’re not done…

What the hell is up with all of these empty-sack, desperate and needy sissy turds who keep walking into this?

She says she has a partner now, so what is it about him that ignores her completely sleazy history? And don’t think for an instant she has changed or learned anything. It is a hallmark of narcissists/psychopaths to never, never, never change. And therapy always makes them worse.

Here is an actual shot of her with one of her needy, dickless sissy guys:

This doesn’t resemble affection, it looks a lot like some ball-less toddler who doesn’t want mommy to leave. Note how she’s NOT holding him.

So for you pukes who think you’ll be “the one” to “save” her… you’re out. You can’t say our words, you can’t hum our tune, you can’t sing our song.

You have volunteered to crawl on the earth and you willingly signed up for a dirty sleazy life.

To you, pussy-boy shit-eater, we can only say…fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON