Monday, April 11, 2011

There Ain't No God (And It Sure Ain't A Female)



Except for the part about no woman being able to fuck things up this bad, I pretty much agree with the late George Carlin's take on religion (Of course the witches applaud the feminist line, because they suck, and think we have short memories). If you don't agree with the atheist position, then maybe a little reminder of the extent of "God's Love" will come in handy. Here's also some video of Muslims punishing gays - don't chicken out now - and please, while you're watching it, remind yourself where God was for these poor bastards, since you're so sure he existed at all:



Hat Tip: Know Beliefs and iOwnTheWorld

4 comments:

  1. The Bomber’s Farewell

    The murder and mayhem won’t cease
    despite “the religion of peace”.
    
The free West, by choice,
    
will stifle its voice,
    
but terror attacks still increase.

    You see, I have read the Koran
    (that murderer’s manual for man).
    It says paradise
    for me will be nice;
    I’Il get all the sex that I can.

    I must slaughter paynim and Jews
    (and apostates too, if I choose).
    I can’t, though, eat ham,
    say rules of Islam,
    and I must stay clear of all booze.

    For anarchist lads such as I
    the Koranic rules will apply.
    An explosive vest
    says “nuts!” to the West,
    as bolts send my nuts to the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nod. You're driving 50% of my hits
    -- Uriel

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON