Monday, September 23, 2013

Communication Sucks In The Conservative Blogosphere


The National Review is warning us to Fight Liberal Word Games. 



Not good enough? How about Glenn I-Love-Quackery Reynolds, just now discovering there's something wrong with the Wellness Programs being introduced through ObamaCare? 

I got him by 5 years as well, though I can't find the post I want, so here's a related one from 2009 that should make it plain.


My point is - as with a lot of our current problems - if conservatives had listened to someone, other than the usual suspects, instead of taking Glenn's "I really don't get your blog" approach (Ever heard of asking a question, Einstein? Sheesh!) we probably could've nipped in the bud many of these Dem nightmares, that await us, a long time ago.


But, I know, following the likes of The Frisky is deemed waay more important to politics than anything TMR might see or say,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON