Sunday, September 22, 2013

The 1st Is Approaching: Soon - My "Welfare Check Day"


Alright, it's 3AM and I just woke up for no reason - an hour ago. Great. 



A cup of coffee, to wash down a 88 cent TV dinner, and here I am, violently disagreeing with Soundgarden's Kim Thayil about bandleaders, but completely understanding when it comes to Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan:
“If you’ve got a band where one guy calls the shots, that’s a band that’s going to suck. Because the guy might have bad thoughts in his head. Well I just came out of sobriety and I’ve got this idea for a rock record, I just married my third wife and I have this new idea for a rock record.”

I've told you, you gotta watch the multi-spouse thing, because - like gays trying to be straight or straights "experimenting" with being gay - that's a give away you don't know what's going on, and people notice these things. That's why Kim mentioned it. 


I also like that he compared it to those "inspired" by quitting drugs. They always become defensive assholes, too. (You ever been around somebody who just started?) 


Fuck, if Soundgarden hasn't always sounded like somebody taking a dump, Kim Thayil would be my hero.



 Well, I know he has one, anyway. And somebody running a church, or school, apparently played with it and little Dickie Dawkins doesn't care. 



Compared to most people, I think that makes him more "odd" than anything else, don't you?

“Mitt Romney just bought a black grandchild, straight cash dawg.”
Along with all the other hilarious (and "resentful") comments receivedsurrounding news Mitt Romney's got an adopted grandchild, a black conservative found time to make a fool of himself by writing "with the taxes the Romneys pay, they already have adopted an entire city of ignorant black people." 


Really?

That's news to me - and without the Mormon "church" around us?


Too bad the country couldn't have gotten a guarantee, on that deal, when he ran for president:


Instead of getting kicked out of this place, I might have been moving into Mitt's already,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON