Friday, October 11, 2013

I Got Too Much Milk In My Tea So I'm Throwing It Away


Conor Friedersdorf - the man with the last name that would've kept me up at night as a kid, wondering if somebody was fucking with me - was another who famously couldn't stomach Mitt Romney enough to vote for him, and now sees the "phony affect" of Ted Cruz. 


That makes us The Rational Two again, Tea Party Giant Killers.


Mind you, we're a dynamic duo who don't kill actual Tea Party giants.



Rick Santelli's still safe with us. 



Just little Teas the even littler shitstains over-inflate until they look like Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade balloons. 



A couple of pin-pricks before the fun begins and whadda ya got? 



Not exactly a fun-filled Election Day with the family, that's for sure.


But that's alright because, let's face it - unless he's being shot out of a cannon - who wants to hang out with a "family" excited by Ted Cruz flying overhead? 



Their entire race-obsessed hispanic focus has been the stuff of nightmares.


Conor's been mentioning the solipsism, and racism, inherent in the "win by losing" strategy, as it's performed by that comedy duo, Rush & Reynolds



I would've preferred they "blacken up" before beginning the minstrel show but, looking at the audience in their robes and hoods, I can see why that wasn't gonna fly. 



Their crowd's so anti-black, even make-up ain't politically incorrect enough. 



Conor and I can't really be bothered with 'em no more, only posing for family photos if there's an opportunity to stand faaaar to the side, and then get out of there right after the flash finishes fucking with our eyes. 



Rush, at least, admits he understands why:
We got one factor here that nobody knows how to deal with, and that's race, the race of the president. That's what's got everybody stymied and shut down on our side.  That's what's got 'em palpably afraid to say or do anything. 

And if that's their problem - I repeat: their problem - that's fine by me. 



See, I know I'm not a "real" conservative - I've thought about it, and I know what I am - I'm a Republican



I've always openly had sympathy for Speaker Boehner, having to deal with having new nutjobs in Congress, just as, I think, any Republican would also see what we have to endure outside of Congress. 



And it's no secret I've also always been sweet on Chris Christie and George W. for quite some time. 



I'm not like them


And I don't want to be.


I've chronicled both the Left and Right, making clear everyone understands this airy talk of "principles," and even the more substantive language of the debt ceiling, are really Tea Party euphemisms for "Is this a good day to die?" 



But, um - as a member of The Republican Party - dying was never going to be an option for me


For starters, black people - the folks the party freed - we don't think like that, because it's not survival.

   

 If you don't understand a desire to live, and come to me, I don't know what I'd tell you, poor thing, except you probably gotta go. 



Since the the Tea's entrenched themselves in statehouses throughout the nation, it's going to be necessary for Republicans to "drain the swamp," but - as far as our immediate situation - it's best to remind them how ugly and unpatriotic suicidal posturing is, so they might as well get on with it, and the sooner the better. 


That'll save us some work later.


Plus, it'll finally validate their creation in such a real and lasting way, even most wannabe ernest morons will understand - despite not being able to share in the rewards.


If you think about it, they've only ever really done it one other time since 2010.



Actually providing a noble service to the country,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON