Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Trooper York Is Hosting A KKK Party & I Wasn't Invited


It seems my very own Quentin Tarantino, Trooper York, has started a thread ("Crack seem to be the butt these days.") about my one-man effort to school conservatives on their racial problems. And Troop has a theory about why I'm doing this - that, of course, doesn't include himself or the "monkey noises" crew that's gathered over there with him:



Do you guys catch that? 

It's not them being assholes - IT'S BEEN MR. ANN ALTHOUSE CONTROLLING ME ALL ALONG!!!


First, I don't expect racists to understand the psychological sensations caused by the suggestion - during a racial dialogue - that I'm not responsible for my own thoughts (Da white man give 'em to me!) but guys, seriously, it's AWESOME!!!


Second - Meade! MEADE! Ann's "second" husband (who I almost always refer to as Ann's "second" husband!) he runs TMR!!! Meade controls my mind! Sets the agenda. Tells me what's what

Pssst! Crack: Try to offend your readers! Love, Meade.

Yeah!

In reality, Meade's main contribution to the blog today has been calling me stupid, but he's still behind the whole thing.


It could happen!


Do you guys see what I'm up against here? These are paranoid, conspiracy theory-loving, and totally un-self-aware whites (I like saying the word because - like them saying "black" - I know it drives them crazy, but they don't give a shit about how I feel, so neener, neener, neener). They're whites who can't even start to deal with their own racism.


Because - as you know from every time I've angrily left their presence - they've always treated me so well,...
 

13 comments:

  1. By the way you can call me white if you want. No problem.

    However I prefer guinea.

    Or Mick.

    Name calling stopped bothering me when I was in the third grade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not the only one that thinks you have lost your mind.

    Pretty much everyone agrees.

    But keep standing on that hill Custer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, this is Romney II:

    You are fighting a battle you can't win and I'm (maybe stupidly) trying to stop you - again.

    It's tragic, but you'll think me one day, at least, for my efforts,...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being thought insane by the likes of Sixty Grit and Cody is an honor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way I only came over because someone emailed me a link.

    I don't follow it that closely.

    Peace upon you brother.

    You are in deep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That battle about Romney is about principle. You do not discredit a man from being President because of his religion. Religion is a personal choice. It can be one of many factors in your decision but not the overriding reason.

    It's bigotry pure and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quest what?

    I would vote for a Scientologist before I would vote for a communist like Obama.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is guess what not quest what.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can keep standing on principle - second time today that's got a laugh out of me - but losing on it is stupid.

    You do understand the goal of politics is to win, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is no win if Rhino's get in and just follow the same path as the Democrats. That was the Republican parties tactic before Reagan. It failed miserably.

    Just winning doesn't matter if you not going to implement policies that are going to turn this around. Otherwise you are just dying slower.

    Better to go out in a bang.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah - the "go out with a bang!" theory - I've heard that before:

    You're a committed loser!

    Going down with the ship!

    Eating the big one!

    Bending over BIG TIME!

    I can go on,...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never knew you were a quitter man.

    Good to know.

    You are the one bending over and saying yes massa give me another.

    Fair enough. It's an old story.

    I thought you were Nat Turner man not Nipsey Russell.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Come on Troop, suggesting Crack is controlled by Merde? That is mightly low.

    At least blame Romney. Or even Tagg.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON