Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Whites Don't All Have To Be Alienating Sons Of Bitches


 No, this isn't going to be a primer on how white guys can get cool training. Nothing of the kind.

 

 It's actually a post for PW, who gets as sick of this nonsense as I do, and is just waiting (and wading through a lot of racial bullshit) to hear a good song. I'm biased, but I'll be the first to say, that's a good quality to find in a woman. 

 

 This post is full of Rap, that music white's said wasn't music (no unprovoked insult taken, guys). I know - as Americans - you're just as proud of it's world-wide success. You white devils, you.

 

 So using that as an excuse, after this music post, I'll go back to calling white people "white" and black people "black" like whites do when they're not aware blacks are listening. 

We are listening. We're always listening. We're inquisitive.

 

 But then, of course, the whites will deny everything if you bring it up - or decide you're evil once you copy them in doing it. Whites hate to be mocked. They mock others, but can't take a joke. The angry ones anyway.

 

 But one thing's for sure, and that is they'll never catch on, that mocking's what you're doing, because they've got their own ideas about what you do. You've gone "crazy" or "racial" or Meade! Or Obama! Or I hurt my back so - ObamaCare! 

 

But - 100% - there's absolutely nothing racist about white people who, for years, have never been able to take my word for anything.

Not even my own actions.

Nope, nothing racist about it, at all,....
 

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I like rap.

    I like singing along to Billie Joel too.

    PW

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON