Sunday, March 15, 2009

Man Alleges Heidi Klum Sued Him For Cleaning Photos Of Her

In a related story, a homeless man living in a cardboard box under the Santa Monica pier claims Klum is suing him for not knowing who she is.

The man, identified only as Biff, says Klum stormed up to him on a sidewalk and demanded to know if he recognized her.

When he said no, Biff says Klum yelled “You’re going down, pal. I’m taking you down”.

According to Biff, “The next week – BAM – I get hit with this lawsuit for ‘failure to acknowledge being in the presence of greatness’, and some other stuff”.

When asked about this, Klum reportedly said “I don’t see that guy out standing in front of a camera for an hour at a time, making millions showing glimpses of his tits. That loser needs to find some skills”.

When asked if this move might alienate fans, Klum said “I know I have at least one supporter out there. Heck, we even have the same taste in hats”.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should give Daddy back his blog before you hurt someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Berko,

    I would be remiss if I didn’t thank you for your help in testing the hat.

    I must say, it certainly worked better than intended.

    To show our appreciation, we will not send you to the chamber. We’re just going to tag your ear and let you go.

    We now return to our regularly scheduled evil plan.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON