Monday, January 18, 2010

Nobody's Perfect, I Guess

"We had been encouraged a year ago by Mr. Obama's selection of Illinois Congressman Rahm Emanuel as his chief of staff because we thought he would have learned from the Clinton failure of 1993-1994 and knew enough to stand up to the Congressional left. How wrong we were. Mr. Emanuel and his boss have instead deferred to Congress's liberal barons on every major domestic policy." -- The Wall Street Journal
Yea, I did the exact same thing, thinking the Progressive Democrat's "enforcer" was going to be all that. (It only lasted for a day, not long.) People forget, as they attack me now:

I try to give Democrats any credit I can when I think they deserve it.

It does no good. Instead, to some I'll always be Mr. Right-Wing Nutcase (Black Division) because I wanted, and expected *someone* to be an adult, amongst the so-called adults, over on the Left.

My Bad. I shoulda known better.

I'm so ashamed,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON