Saturday, October 5, 2013

I Wonder How Many People Told These Guys, Now That They're Aware Of Cultism, That THEY Should Be Quiet?


 I'm always a *little* proud when I see these kinds of videos, almost like I had a hand in them - which I did - by letting those in cults know, with my screams, that somebody understood what was happening to them. They certainly weren't making these before. And not like these. Look at their eyes. I love the look in their eyes.

But these videos are also always sad, because, like these folks, I've lost a lot. Most notably my marriage, but I'm not alone in that as you can see. Losing friends is just as weird, mostly because I had no clue how many were involved, how many "believe" in malarky. You lose them in mass. They're cultists.

The general attitude, online and off, was that NewAge is too big to beat, so (grin) "if you can't beat 'em,..." 

I needed to care about how I look - to the cultists. I needed to stop screaming and learn more about it. Didn't I want to get laid? I've heard it all. The point is my life would be diminished, by the cultists, if I didn't "get it" (Werner Erhard) and they have done their work well.

But I'm still here, screaming. And watching videos of defiant escapees. And being an asshole, while all the "nice" people commune together in the universal consciousness, or around daytime TV, with those who share the monied, magical, make believe hump-me hippie happy thoughts. So I'm not part of a world where medicine isn't medicine, professors don't act like professors, "nurses" use therapeutic touch, and politics is a suicide pact. I don't mind. Ever since October 25th, 2005 - the day I asked "Honey, are you in a cult?" - I haven't really been myself. I don't think I ever will be again. I am the cult's soul eater and losing my own self in the process was the only possible outcome. They were going to get me one way or another. That's life. And I've now been dead a long, long time.

And that's about all I have to say about it today,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON