Remember, Meade and I
And then came this one:
We had a fantasy of being more like Clarence Thomas and his wife, traveling about.
"My grandfather beat me,..."
So what can Ann and Meade do, instead, or until they're ready?
Well - since my enjoyment is such a major concern of theirs - here are Crack's Top Ten Suggestions For What Meadhouse Can Do To Keep Me Entertained:
9) Meade as Marian Berry ("The bitch set me up!")
8) Blackface: Meade's Obama, Ann's Michelle,...wait - that's not much of a stretch,...
5) Meade is Anthony Hopkins. Ann is Jodie Foster. This is Silence Of The Lambs. Action!
4) Three words: The Beverly Hillbillies.
3) Billarry or "Soap" - pick one. Ann and Meade may interpret them as they like.
2) Since they both like Mitt so much - strap a dog to the roof of anything and just GO!